The Economic Vitality Committee identifies new market opportunities for the identified RDP district, finds new uses for historic commercial business, develops programs and projects to retain existing businesses. Ultimately, the Economic Vitality Committee stimulates investment in downtown property.
Here are some great links for local business owners or entrepreneurs looking to startup their own business:
- Fulton Economic Development Corporation (FEDCO)
- Business planning and management classes.
- Business Counseling.
- Local Seminars.
- Various Loan Programs.
- Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC)
- Workshops and Events
- Contacts for just about any area of expertise.
- Market Research
- Rochester Indiana Home Page
- Fulton County Home Page